No products in the cart.
The purpose of this instructions (“Data Protection Policy”) is to inform you of how One Nexus Consulting Pte Ltd (herein referred “OneNexus”) manage Personal Data, which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (2012) (“the Act”).
Please read this Data Protection Policy to understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
By interacting with OneNexus and its specialist / professional consultants, submitting information to us, registering your requirements / interest or paying for the products and services offered, you are agreeing and consenting to us in collecting, using, disclosing and sharing your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Data Protection Policy.
This Data Protection Policy supplements, but does not supersede or replace any other consents you may have previously provided in seeking or using our products and services in relation to your Personal Data and your consents herein are additional to any rights which we may have at law to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data.
OneNexus may from time to time update this Data Protection Policy to ensure that this Data Protection Policy is relevant in tandem with the changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of this Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website.
- Personal Data
In this Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
- Collection of Personal Data
OneNexus may collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you register an account or subscribe to our mailing list to use our products and services;
- when you submit request for quotation or register for training or purchase any of our online product and services;
- when you enter into any service agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- when you subscribe to our outsourced payroll services and submit your employees’ Personal Data; and
- when you interact with our staff; via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
When you browse our website, we do not, automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information, write in through our website or login with your account credentials.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data in subscribing to our services.
For payroll services, all Personal Data submitted to us must be complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the services you have requested, or delays in processing or providing you with the payroll support services.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
One Nexus will not:
- Disclose your personal data except to those to whom disclosure is necessary to provide the services you have subscribe to and who are also bound to hold your data in confidence; or
- Disclose your personal information unless required to do so by law.
- Our Website
We also include third party links on our website for your convenience and information. These sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Access, Correction and Withdrawal of Consent
If you need to check and correct the Personal Data given to us, you may have to make a written request to do so. Within 30 days, upon your written request, we will arrange to allow you to view your Personal Data maintained by us and to initiate the necessary correction if any.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, you may at any time give us reasonable notice of your intention to withdraw your consent. If you decide to withdraw your consent, you are aware that we will not continue to provide our services to you and this may also result in the termination of any contractual agreement with us and our legal rights to pursue any breach of the agreement.
OneNexus will take all reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data in our possession to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any Personal Data transmitted to us via the Internet or through the use of our electronic services.
You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites and urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Data when using such platforms, as you do so at your own risk. Thus, OneNexus shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any security breaches, on unauthorised and/or fraudulent use of your username and password.
- Contacting Us – Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy; or
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records,
please contact One Nexus Consulting Pte Ltd @ 6333 3596