No products in the cart.
PROJECT CONSULTANCY – HRM AUDIT
Review HR Manpower policies and HR work processes to ensure compliance to current Employment Laws.
Main Focus of Audit:
Two stage activity involving audit and guidance for corrective action on the following areas:
- Recruitment process for local and foreign employment;
- Regulatory compliance to foreign manpower employment;
- Employment terms and conditions for workmen, non-workmen and PME employees;
- Provision of employment benefits for workmen, non-workmen and PMEs;
- Salary / wage structure implemented for workmen, non -workmen, PMEs and Work Pass holders;
- Payroll computation for daily / monthly wages, and compensation for overtime, rest day / public holiday work, annual leave encashment and notice pay;
- Payroll management, records and payslips;
- Annual leave and sick leave management & records;
- Discipline management system, including investigative process for discipline / misconduct;
- Promotion, reward, Work Pass upgrade and renewal management system; and
- Manpower policies, procedures and employee handbook; if available.
Identify gaps in the system and processes, put it right and enhance knowledge of HR staff.