No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by One Nexus Consulting Pte Ltd (“One Nexus”). It offers consultancy services as well as outsourced solutions, products and services on matters pertaining to Employment Standards and HR administration & Training. The information contained on this website provides general service instructions or guidance to seek further assistance on matters pertaining to the services provided. The information should not be interpreted or used as professional advice or services for legal, consultation or other matters. If you find the products or services useful to your corporation, you should register your interest to seek further assistance from our consultants. However, if you choose to act on the information and its contents on this website, you do so at your own risks.
By using the website and its web pages, you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions in its use:
- Minors: We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of your parent or guardian.
- Use of Website: You acknowledge and agree to use the website for its proper purposes and not use the website in any manner which:
- interferes or attempt to interfere with the functionality of the website;
- circumvents any security features;
- breaches any applicable laws; or
- causes an infringement on any third party rights.
- Copyright and Trademark Notices: You acknowledge and agree that all contents and materials displayed on this website, including, but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colours, source codes, texts, images, logos are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the contents and materials on this website for any other purpose without our written permission is prohibited.
- Legal Disclaimer: The information on this website is provided on an “as is basis” without any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied. We reserve the right to change, update or revise the information and its contents at its sole discretion without any prior notice. One Nexus also provides third party links as “Useful Links” for the convenience of users and their contents may change based on the information hosted by the third party sites. One Nexus, does not warrant that the transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will not contain errors nor that it will be accurate. One Nexus, further does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything that might be harmful. You alone assume all risks associated with the use of our website, including any loss or damage, whether directly or indirectly, which may arise from the use of our website. By using our website, you waive any claim whatsoever against One Nexus, which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website.
These Terms & Conditions for Use will be governed according to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Date Posted: 10 March 2016